Online now: 4 members: Bruddah Rob
, Omar Khayyam
; 34 anonymous
|May 14, 2009|
Does anyone know if there is a way to access you team roster electronically on this sight?
|May 14, 2009|
|Online Roster Instructions|
Managers are required this year to begin doing rosters online. It is easy and allows managers to see potential problems immediately.
Here are the easy steps to setting up your SSUSA roster online:
• Call the Sacramento Office at (916) 326.5303 to let us know which tournament you want to enter and, if this is your first time making an electronic roster, receive your password.
• Go to the www.seniorsoftball.com Home Page. Go to the top of page to sign in. Enter your e-mail address and password.
• After you enter both your e-mail and password, you will see either the "Managers Page" or it will prompt “Change Password” boxes. On the "Managers Page", click on “change password” and follow directions, then repeat your log in.
• On the Managers Page, next to team manager, you will see the team or teams that you manage. Click on the team, and it will bring you to a list of tournaments your team has participated in, and the new tournament you want to attend.
• Go to the tournament you want to attend, such as Rock 'n Reno, and click on "Edit Roster".
• You will see a list of “Idle Players,” on the right-hand side (these are players who have been on your roster in the past). To add players for the curent tournament, click the Add button next to the name. The name moves over to the left side under the ACTIVE roster for the tournament.
• Players’ registration numbers appearing in red mean that the players are either not registered or need to renew their cards. This must be done before the tournament. As soon as they complete their registration, their registration numbers will turn green.
• If you cannot add a player for whatever reason, finish building the roster, then call the office and we can add that player for you.
|May 14, 2009|
|Staff, when I log in I see that my card has expired. However, I renewed it about 3 months ago. Should I worry about this or is it just that this website hasn't been updated?|
to reply or add to a discussion or post your own message and start a new discussion. If you don't have a message board account, please register for a free nickname
. It will only take a moment.
Phone: (916) 326-5303
Fax: (916) 326-5304
2701 K Street, Suite 101A
Sacramento, CA 95816
Send us e-mail
is dedicated to informing and uniting the Senior Softball Players of America and the World. Senior Softball-USA
sanctions tournaments and championships, registers players, writes the rulebook, publishes Senior Softball-USA News, hosts International Softball Tours and promotes Senior Softball throughout the world. More than 1.5 million men and women over 40 play Senior Softball in the United States today.