Online now: 4 members: 1bigmike25
, David A
; 105 anonymous
Discussion: ROCK 'n RENO CHALLENGE CUP 2013 •TENTATIVE Field Assignments
|April 25, 2013|
|ROCK 'n RENO CHALLENGE CUP 2013 •TENTATIVE Field Assignments|
TENTATIVE Field AssignmentsThe following are the TENTATIVE Field Assignments for the 2013 Rock 'n Reno Challenge Cup. Please note that TENTATIVE means they are NOT FINAL and are SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Final Field Assignments will be released simultaneous with the publication of the DRAFT Game Schedules and Brackets in mid-May.
The Reno/Sparks Facilities are:
• Golden Eagle Regional Park (Sparks)
• Shadow Mountain Softball Complex (Sparks)
• Reno Softball Complex at Rancho San Rafael (Reno)
The Carson City Facility is:
• Centennial Park Softball Complex
SESSION #1 • Men's 50's and Men's 55's Divisions• ALL Ages and Divisions will play at the Reno/Sparks Facilities from Friday, May 24th thru Sunday, May 26th.
MEMORIAL DAY (May 27th) • NO GAMES
SESSION #2 • Men's 65's, 70's, 75's and 80's• ALL Ages and Divisions will play at the Reno/Sparks Facilities from Tuesday, May 28th thru Thursday, May 30th.
SESSION #3 • Men's 40-Masters, Men's 60's and All Women's Ages/DivisionsSession #3 runs from Friday, May 31st thru Sunday, June 2nd.
• Men's 40-Masters - Reno/Sparks Facilities
• Men's 60-Major Plus - Reno/Sparks Facilities
• Men's 60-Major - Reno/Sparks Facilities
• Men's 60-AAA - Centennial Park/Carson City
• Men's 60-AA - Centennial Park/Carson City
• Women's 40-Masters - Reno/Sparks Facilities
• Women's Senior Divisions (50+ and older) - Reno/Sparks Facilities
|May 13, 2013|
|PRELIMINARY TEAM LIST • We have triggered publication of the Preliminary Team List (198 teams) for the Rock 'n Reno Challenge Cup 2013 ... The list is available from the "Teams Tab" on the Tournament Page of this web site ... |
IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING THIS YEAR'S EVENT, AND YOUR TEAM NAME IS NOT ON THAT LIST, PLEASE CONTACT THE SSUSA OFFICE AT (916) 326.5303 IMMEDIATELY ... Schedule preparation is underway for Session #1, the Men's 50's and 55's, today (05/13/2013) and the other sessions will follow shortly ... Thank you and Good Luck!
to reply or add to a discussion or post your own message and start a new discussion. If you don't have a message board account, please register for a free nickname
. It will only take a moment.