Online now: 0 members ; 14 anonymous
Discussion: Hear your opinions?
|May 6, 2013|
|Hear your opinions?|
We played in Raleigh , NC this past weekend.
There are a few things that I would like to hear everyone's opinions. Maybe someone can come up with a good solution. Everyone wants to make the tournaments bigger and better.
1. There was only (2) 50 major teams. What can we do to get more teams in these tournaments?
2. We only had one umpire for ALL our games, even the bracket games. I think there ought to be 2 umpires for the bracket games. (The single ump did a decent job, but having a base umpire would have helped tremendously on more than one close play.)
3. If there are only 2 teams and you play a best of 3 games, wouldn't it be a good idea to have one team home, then the next game swap home team. If it goes to a 3rd game, then flip a coin for home team?
4. If only 2 teams, then do away with the time limits for all three games (they did for the last 2, but we only got to play 6 innings in the first) they we all high scoring games and should have been decided in a full game. 2 of the 3 were won in the bottom of the 7th.
5. SSUSA had 2 tournaments last weekend and had three divisions with 2 teams each. and one with 3 teams (Mobile 2-50 major..2 50 major plus.and Raleigh 2--50 major and 3 50 AAA. SSUSA should look at their schedule and make these tournaments on different weekends to help make these tournaments bigger and better.
Lets hear your thoguhts
to reply or add to a discussion or post your own message and start a new discussion. If you don't have a message board account, please register for a free nickname
. It will only take a moment.