Online now: 1 member: chico senior
; 59 anonymous
Discussion: MIDWEST CHAMPIONSHIPS 2013 • DRAFT Game Schedules & Brackets
|July 9, 2013|
|MIDWEST CHAMPIONSHIPS 2013 • DRAFT Game Schedules & Brackets|
DRAFT Game Schedules and Brackets for SESSION #1 of the 2013 Midwest Championships in Shawnee, KS, have been posted and are available from the links below and on the event's Tournament Page ... As always, these TENTATIVE schedules are subject to change and become final ONLY when released as "OFFICIAL" at the Manager's meeting before play commences ...
NOTE: Managers who do NOT attend the meeting will be presumed to be fully informed on ALL matters (such as schedule changes, tourney formats and rules issues) discussed at the meeting. Tournament rosters are “frozen” as of the Manager’s Meeting. NO on-site player additions are allowed without Tournament Director approval before team’s first game. Managers who do not attend Manager Meeting, and do not send a representative, will be prohibited from beginning tournament play before check-in with Field Director and are prohibited from Roster additions ...
The Master Games & Fields Grid and the Participating Teams List have also been posted ... Good luck to all!
DRAFT Game Schedules & Brackets (PDF's)• Men's: 65's | 70's & 75's
• Complete: All Ages & Divisions
Tournament Administration (PDF's)• Master Planning Grid: Master Games & Fields
• Participating teams List: Midwest Champs 2013
|July 9, 2013|
|DRAFT Game Schedules and Brackets for SESSION #2 of the 2013 Midwest Championships in Shawnee, KS,, have been posted and are available from the links below and on the event's Tournament Page ... |
The caveasts posted above for SESSION #1 apply here as well ... Good luck everybody!
DRAFT Game Schedules & Brackets (PDF's)• Men's: 50's | 55's | 60's
|July 10, 2013|
|SESSION #1 REVISION • The withdrawal this morning of a 65-AAA team (Minnesota Masters 65's) has resulted in modification of the Session #1 schedule, principally in the Men's 65-Gold Division ... Changes are as follows:|
• TUESDAY - Only one round robin seeding game was impacted. The 10:30 AM game involving Kansas City Fire will not be played. They will play Mid America Legends 65's at 1:30 PM to replace the withdrawing team.
• WEDNESDAY - The 65-Gold morning seeding games were modified to adjust for the withdrawal. Bracket games across all ages and divisions EXCEPT the 70/75-Silver Division were changed ... Please check the new versions dated 07/10/2013.
• THURSDAY - The schedule is essentially unchanged except for the 65-AAA bracket being a 6-team instead of a 7-team setup. This resulted in ALL teams in this session playing all three days.
We apologize for any inconveniences due to these circumstances which were completely out of our control. Good luck everyone!
|July 13, 2013|
|SESSION #2 MANAGER MEETING LOCATION CHANGE • Please note that the Manager Meeting on Thursday evening for Session #2 has been CHANGED to the Hampton Inn ... The Session #1 meeting remains as previously scheduled at the Courtyard by Marriott ... Further details are available from the event Tournament Page ... |
to reply or add to a discussion or post your own message and start a new discussion. If you don't have a message board account, please register for a free nickname
. It will only take a moment.