Online now: 0 members ; 46 anonymous
Discussion: SSUSA'S 40+ Division Questions!!!???
|April 10, 2009|
|SSUSA'S 40+ Division Questions!!!???|
Just looking for a little help. I play on a 50+ Team and we play alot of SSUSA Tournaments.
A good Friend of mine would like to put a 40+ Team together.
Are there any rules that are different in the 40+ Division?
This Team would play Major Plus, no problem there. But I am curious about
any rule difference's etc.
What he would like to do is play in Phoenix in October.
Thanks for your Comments/Help!
|April 10, 2009|
|The 40-Masters Men's SSUSA program is very similar to the 50+ "Seniors" program, with only a couple of notable differences in rules.|
PLAYNG/COMPETITION RULES -
• The Home run rules are: 40-Major = 8 per team per game, Outs, and for 40-Major+ = 10 per team per game, Outs.
• All other rules, including allowed/prohibited bats, are the same as for the "senior" divisions.
• 40-Masters teams do not have to play in a 'qualifying event' prior to playing in either the Eastern/Western Nationals or the World Championships
• The age range is a 10-year bracket from 40 through 49 (birthday anytime in the current year)
• There are no geographic restrictions on roster composition - Open rosters nationally are acceptable.
• Teams and Players must be registered annually and have a current SSUSA card
The Men's 40-Masters Division plays during the first weekend of the World Championships in Phoenix, Friday, October 16 - Sunday, October 18, 2009. This is the only 40-Masters tournament which is played over three days. All other events schedule the 40-Masters (both Men and Women) for two days, weekends only.
to reply or add to a discussion or post your own message and start a new discussion. If you don't have a message board account, please register for a free nickname
. It will only take a moment.