Online now: 0 members ; 27 anonymous
Discussion: Things I liked about Phoenix...
|Oct. 20, 2009|
|Things I liked about Phoenix...|
Things I liked:
1. It was nice and warm (HAHAHAHAHA- 104°)
2.Excellent fields (Desert West, anyway). The grounds crew worked their butts off, and it showed. First rate job.
3. Water coolers in the dugouts.
4. Excellent umpires. On the ball, moving around, decisive. If they weren't sure about something, they found the answer right away. Minimal PPR confusion.
5. The trains ran on time. It's nice to go to a tournament and have things work the way they're supposed to.
Things I didn't like:
1. It was nice and warm (104°)
2. No awnings on the metal bleachers. The assembled multitudes need some shade. Who takes this up with the City?
My first time there, and overall had a great time. This was head and shoulders above the majority of tournaments. Hope to get lucky and go back again. Well done, SSUSA.
to reply or add to a discussion or post your own message and start a new discussion. If you don't have a message board account, please register for a free nickname
. It will only take a moment.