The objective of the Metro Nashville Softball Association (MNSA) is to promote amateur athletics with special emphasis on the participation of the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community in an atmosphere of friendly competition.
The Metro Nashville Softball Association (MNSA) is composed of both men and women, gay and non-gay coaches, players, scorekeepers, and fans. Games are played Sundays at Cedar Hill Park.
If you are seeking more information about MNSA, interested in joing a team, or interested in starting a new team, please email the MNSA Asst. Commissioner at AssistantCommissioner@MNSASoftball.com.
- An atmosphere of friendly competition
- Spring Season each year and a Fall Season (Fall Season based on field availability and player interest)
- Games held right here in Nashville
- Divisions based on the competitive level of play- from beginner/recreational level of play to seasoned or more skilled players (B, C, & D divisions)
- Annual Softball Tournament held each summer with teams from across the US
- Fun & social events within our community